A sister is a forever friend.

A sister is a forever friend.

Monday, April 6, 2009

What did I do before my laptop?

I feel like I was going "old school" today. To my dismay, I arrived at school realizing my laptop was still in my bedroom after being removed from my car for our weekend trip to Brownwood State Park. All my melodic and rhythmic cards and sight-reading materials are all on that precious piece of technology. So, I get to my classroom and start searching for all my handmade flash cards. The students were a little bummed, but I did make it through the day with no glitches. Of course with the projector, I'm good about forgetting to get it warmed up before class begins and then have to pull something out of thin air to do while we wait. I do have a desktop machine in my classroom, so I was still able to keep up with my email and enter grades. I'm definitely going to make sure it's in the car tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jamie Willow said...

oh my goodness, well at least you are creative and resourceful!