
I need to work on Abby's afghan, but it's been too hot for me to have that heavy thing sittting on my lap while crocheting. So, I've been keeping myself busy this summer by decorating rooms and making bows. It all started with me wanting something to hold Reagan's hairbows. I saw a picture of something similar and it cost $18. I thought, "I can make that." I had an extra 16x20 canvas and extra ribbon from the lamp. All I needed was the material to cover the canvas. It was a little time consuming, but overall it was an easy project. I'm such a perfectionist and everything had to measured and spaced out evenly. Martha Stewart would be proud.
I started making hairbows when Abby was a baby, and then again after Reagan was born. I've gradually gotten better, but I'm still working on getting them fuller. It's my perfectionism flaw coming to a head again.
1 comment:
I love the bow holder-it turned out so cute!
Post a Comment