This is a famous quote taken from a note Beethoven wrote to his "immortal beloved." This perfectly descibes my love for Andy and vice versa.
Today marks our 8th anniversary. It has been quite a journey. In these 8 years, we have moved four times, had two beautiful daughters, and have had financial struggles. All of which have made us a stronger couple.
Andy accepts me for who I am, faults and all. I know I can be moody. I'm sure he's thinking that is an understatement. However, he manages to keep his cool (most of the time.)
Andy helps with the household chores and even gets up with the girls on the weekend. He's not the typical dad of the '50s. I wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't in my life.
Andy's taken me to places I probably wouldn't have ever been to had it not been for him being in my life. There's Jamaica where we spent our honeymoon, Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, and Gulf Shores. He's also taken me to several concerts. Cake, Depeche Mode, Rush, and recently Fleetwood Mac. We are going to see Depeche Mode again in August.
Thanks for the ride!
AOC Won't Comment On Private Life
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment