A sister is a forever friend.

A sister is a forever friend.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Reagan! A Day Late

Not even two hours old

Getting to hold Reagan for the first time

Proud big sister Abby

6 months old

Reagan's First Birthday

2 years old

Spunky 3 year old

Our precious Reagan Noelle turned three yesterday. Every time she shows her strong will or says, "I can do it," I keep telling myself she will be a successful lawyer or businesswoman. She brightens my day when I pick her up from daycare and she comes running to me yelling, "Mommy!" I love to hear her sing in the car and when she takes a deep breath while vocalizing. She has a way of making you smile and laugh when she's been a little naughty. Even though raising her has been quite the challenge, it has been rewarding. Happy birthday, sweet girl.




No comments: