A sister is a forever friend.

A sister is a forever friend.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Seven years ago on Mother's Day, I was expecting our first daughter, Abby. Then, three years later, I was pregnant with Reagan. I have some really sweet girls (mainly Abby, Reagan is sweet when she wants to be) and husband.

I woke up to a fresh pot of coffee and omelets. Abby made me a card and she wrote how much she likes and loves me. The girls gave me my Mother's Day gift, picked out by Andy, which was a Texas Tech tank and Willow Tree Sisters By Heart figurine. Lastly, we had lunch with Andy's parents at Beth and Ron's house. We ate steak with potatoes and green beans. It was a great day. I am truly blessed with such a wonderful family.

I thought it was fitting to include a song by Norah Jones in the scrapbook below since her first album was playing when I became a Mommy for the first time.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Mother's Day 2010
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital scrapbooking design created with Smilebox




No comments: