A sister is a forever friend.

A sister is a forever friend.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Jamaica Beach

This weekend was spent with family at my brother Donnie's beach house on Jamaica Beach. We celebrated 3 birthdays for 3 special people! This included my dad, my mom, and my nephew Trey, who turned 19 on Sunday. Yes, I'm beginning to feel old when I think of Trey's age. This was the first family get-together at the beach house since Hurricane Ike hit Galveston last year. After some renovations, the house looks brand new inside. Even though Abby cried when we left home Friday evening because she didn't want to leave her kitties, she and Reagan enjoyed their time on the beach. The girls have been to the beach several times, but this was the first time Andy and I was there to personally watch them play in the sand and the ocean. I love making memories!



Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: