A sister is a forever friend.

A sister is a forever friend.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!

The girls celebrated Halloween on two different nights. On the 24th, we attended the Fall Festival at Immanuel Baptist Church and on the 31st, we did the Trunk 'N Treat at Taylors Valley Baptist Church.

The girls were not in the best mood when we arrived at the Fall Festival. They say a picture says a thousand words. Well, the one of the two together makes that quote so true. They eventually warmed up and started enjoying the night. I think their favorite was the inflatable slide.

Reagan decided she didn't want to wear the Texas Tech outfit to the Trunk 'N Treat. Instead, she wore my old uniform from when I was the mascot cheerleader for my brother Donnie's basketball team. To illustrate how little I was, I was almost a full year older than Reagan when I wore the uniform. Reagan had a really great time. Abby, on the other hand, got upset because she didn't like it. No surprise there. Finally, she loosened up and started to actively participate.

Overall, I took some really great pictures of the girls. Enjoy the video.



Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Halloween Fun!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: