A sister is a forever friend.

A sister is a forever friend.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fun!

The girls had a great time today. When they woke up, the Easter Bunny left them surprises in their baskets. Reagan loves her Ariel socks and Abby enjoyed planting sunflower seeds in her tiny flower pot. The girls also received an outfit from Mommy and Daddy.

Reagan went to church with her Aunt Beth and Uncle Ron while Andy, Abby, and I visited Memorial Baptist Church. We are hoping to find a new church home soon. We had the Lord's Supper and I was very nervous as Abby held her grape juice in her hands. I just knew it would end up on her new dress. I think she was nervous, too. Andy noticed her hands were shaking and he held onto her juice until it was time. After church, we had lunch at Andy's parents' house.

Here are some pictures of the girls decorating their eggs and from this morning. I was disappointed I didn't get a picture of the two of them together. They have both been moody lately and didn't feel like posing for the camera.
Luckily, the sun came out and I was also able to take some pictures and a video of their Easter egg hunt.

Enjoy!



Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Easter 2010
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This digital scrapbook generated with Smilebox

No comments: