Unfortunately, and the reason for Reagan's appointment, Reagan has two cavities on her bottom molars. The fillings will be done during the summer when I'm not working. I only have 1 sick day left and I need that in case I get some nasty bug and can't work. She will have to be sedated for the procedure because of her age. Stupid dental insurance doesn't cover this which brings our portion of the cost over $300! Boy, kids are expensive!
I don't take the girls to McDonald's that often. Maybe a total of 3 times a year. I thought I would treat Reagan to an ice cream cone for being such a good girl. Abby got to reap the benefits and joined along. The OCD in me shudders at the thought of them playing in that bacterial cesspool and I always want to bathe them immediately when we get home. However, they had a great time eating their ice cream and playing.
| A scrapbook design by Smilebox |
No comments:
Post a Comment